Monday, October 7, 2013

Acceptable behaviors

     So, one thing I have learned as a new mistress is that it is imperative that any potential men in my life understand what is expected of them from the beginning,
     Ive come to realize that its important for any dominant female, be they mistress, dominatrix, or goddess, to have clearly identified her own strengths, weaknesses, needs, desires, limits, comfort zones, and areas of opportunity in order to provide guidelines for her mans behaviors. It is her job to guide him to the right choices, through the expression of her desires, and to instruct him in how to please her. He must be provided with clearly defined acceptable behaviors in order to please her and maintain access to a peaceful, loving, nurturing relationship for them both. I believe that as a kind, accepting, and loving mistress, once error is accepted and punished, mistakes are left behind, not to be worried over again, so the relationship moves on, without guilt to color it.

     Some things that are important to me may not necessarily be important to another woman, therefore some acceptable behaviors are unique to ones individual relationship. However, I assume that certain expected behaviors, such as obedience and respect, are universal. For me, I also expect my man to respond in what I consider a timely manner, to show his desire for me, to appreciate the many things I would do for him, and to trust me to explore his boundaries. 

1 comment:

  1. I think submissive men really appreciate having the rules and expectations of their Mistress clearly laid out for them. For a submissive man, he longs to please her, and loves knowing that he is doing it well and has won her approval. There is nothing more unsettling than grey areas where you SO want to do the right thing but just aren't sure. Submissive men need clear boundaries!

    ReplyDelete