Saturday, October 5, 2013

Great Expectations

Well, todays post is a bit more personal. It is about the things that women accept from their relationships with men. I hate to say, but I have not lived my life being treated well by men. Now that femdom surges within me, I have demanded of myself confidence and self esteem. I have promised myself that I will be proud and that I wont put up with the kind of bad treatment by others that I have in the past. The specific treatment I am talking about is guys who don’t call or communicate or who don’t get back to me in a timely manner. I do understand that we are all busy, but taking too long to get back to a woman is a sign of a lack of enthusiasm. Here is an example, I recently had my first experience dominating last weekend. I asked this slave to get back to me, our preferred communication method being by email, letting me know how he felt things went and what were his feelings. That was a week ago. I sent an email reminder in the middle of this week, really more than I needed to do in my opinion. Irregardless of how busy he is, he needed to follow up with me in a timely manner, so that I feel enthusiasm and desire from him. So from now on in my life I am going to make sure everyone knows what is and what isn’t acceptable to me. From now on I expect any men, or potential subs, slaves, or dates, to know that I require a quick, enthusiastic response, and treatment that affirms their desire, interest in, and appreciation of me. 

2 comments:

  1. If I may be so bold and even judgmental- that man is not a sub. He doesn't obey, and even after a reminder several days later, he still doesn't do what he KNOWS you expect of him. I don't think he wants your control, does not want to surrender to you, does not want a D/s RELATIONSHIP, and does not want to submit, except in a "session" where he will act out his fantasy. He can get that with a prostitute- someone he pays to "do him" just the way he wants to be done. He is in control of it all, which is what he wants.

    I've read enough of your blog to know that you deserve the real thing. And he isn't it.

    Please forgive me for being harsh by stating what I see as the reality of the situation, but clearly you and he don't want the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I tell my teen age daughter "It's not you, boys are stupid".
    If I only knew then what I do now.

    ReplyDelete