Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Finger fucking an ex husband

So last night after class, I stopped at my ex husbands apartment and gave him a very good finger fucking. How this came to occur is an interesting story. First let me give you some history. So, Ive been divorced from my ex husband, will call him Mark, for a few years, but Id kicked him out the house a few years before that, so it has been a rather long while since we’ve been together. Of all the men that I would like to dominate, I have to say I would have chosen him absolutely last. Of course he doesn’t know this. There has been way too much water under the bridge and I could never get back together with him, but I was horny and the couple of subs I am talking to right now have schedules that don’t coincide with mine. So, that’s how I ended up at my ex husbands apartment for a nice session of domination for the first time ever. I put him to the wall first, which is how I love to start off a domination session. I gave him a nice spanking open handed, and I was so surprised by how much he liked it. Its very enjoyable to spank a man who likes it so much, but I didn’t want to go too far with him for his first spanking. Afterwards I lubed him up well and entered his ass with my finger. Wonderfull, I went slow with him, and he easily took one then two. I already knew he would love this as we did used to do this in our marriage a lot. I moved him to all fours on his bed with his ass in the air, and went to work on 3 fingers. He was so responsive it was a big turn on. Then I got 4 fingers in his ass, something I would never have tried in our marriage, and I was in heaven, because I knew with a little practice Id be able to get my whole fist in there. What a wonderfull thing to look forward to. I was running out of time since this had to be a quick stop as I had other things to do already and realy I only meant it to be a quick taste test for him to see if he could handle it. I had him wait there for a second while I went to wash my hands. When I got back I couldn’t resist the urge to spank him a few times with his belt. He took it so well. So now, I will be seeing him again tomorrow for a real session. Cant wait. Poor sissy R was wanting to get together tomorrow, but he got pushed back till next week so I can give my ex husband a real good fucking. 

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a great weekend, hope that I'm poor sissy r. no problem as all females need should come first. can't wait to have you do that to me. hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to hear about your session.

    ReplyDelete