Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The ex's session

Some were wondering how the ex did for his real domination experience. He did very well. There is a pic of him in my walmart dog collars. Youll notice they actually match his outfit. The nice thing about the walmart dog collars is that they come in a variety of colors. They dont look quite as sturdy as the wider leather looking collars that the adult stores sell, but as long as you buy sturdy ones they do the trick really well. you can connect them with carabiners or chains or you can even use walmart brought dog leashes to tie your guy up. Also, if you dont have a bed post like I dont, you can still strap your sub to the bed. just attach your dog collar to dog leash and or a lashing strap (found in the camping or utility departments) and run it under the mattress. If you run it all the way under and to the other side and tie something big around it, it is really quite secure. Ill try to get a picture of this one day. But I digress from the original subject of my post. So, I did not do a whole lot of exciting things with mark. just some spanking, some bondage, and a nice ass pounding from a big dildo. that part was the most fun. I was surprised by how much he was able to take. I finally got my front porch cleared up or at least mostly organized. I did not do a lot of domination or humiliation with him. In truth, I did not want to. It just felt like he was not the right guy to dominate. He isnt the right guy in general for me, and so it seemed like just a kink fix or a skills practice session. Although it was fun, especially the parts where he had to use his tongue, it just felt like he wasnt the right guy for domination and that kind of tainted the experience. Anyways that was last week, and ive been busy and havent gotten around to writing about it till now. But just today I had a much better experience with sissy r, which ill have to write about later when I have more time.

2 comments:

  1. would like to tell everyone about the wonderful day i had today. it started out with Mistress emailing an telling me she could meet with me today. i replied that i would love that, then she told me that a Mistress in training would be joining us. i was more than a bit nervous about this, but Mistress wanted this so i agreed. i drove to where they were and waited for them to show up. i had just enough time to work my self into a nervous wreck. When they made it there, Mistress invited me into her van, i sat in the middle seat. Mistress introduced me to Mistress in training, She then got back in the drivers seat and asked me some questions. She ask me what i liked, and commented that i was wearing pantyhose, i had texted her that information earlier, she asked if she could see and indicated my leg, so i pulled up my pant leg and let her feel and see my pantyhose covered leg. she said she liked it. She then asked if i was wearing panties and i was, i always wear panties and pantyhose or tights everyday. She also asked if i shaved, and i told here i do. she then asked if i shaved my chest. which i do. she seemed a bit surprised and questioned about underarms, which i also keep shaved, i told her that i shave all. she then told me about what we would do today, just meet and greet and get to know each other. she said that she would begin slowly and asked it i was ok with this. i said that would be ok. i was still very nervous and my shyness was coming out. She then said we were going to go though the drive through of taco bell and if i would drop my pants for that trip, she provided a blanket to put over myself, and then told me they would not look while i did this. i undid my pants and pushed them down to my ankles. after putting the blanket over myself, Mistress then made sure i was covered and i mentioned that i wear a chastity cage, so she was aware. we then went to the drive though, and i was able to distract myself somewhat as Mistress was asking questions of what i thought submission was and about female led marriage. i answered best i could, probably not great but hey i was half undressed in public. i paid for all of course. when we returned to park we talked a bit more about what could be done, she knew i was interested in c b t and wondered if i have ever thought about anal penetration. i hadn't really thought about it but have now and am interested. Mistress then asked about spanking, i do want to try this so She said we would do this. she then got into the back of the van with me and asked me to move to the very back with her. i was still with my pants around my ankles and made it back with her. she then showed me a submissive position. and after a bit of moving around i was able to receive my first spanking. it was very great. i can't wait for the next. after this Mistress allowed me to dress and i was able to leave. i can't wait to experience more with Mistress.

    ReplyDelete